Happy hump day, lovelies! I wanted to change things up a bit today and do something that I haven’t done in a while-share my current beauty faves! Typically I’m pretty loyal to my tried-and-true products, but over the last couple of months, I’ve stumbled on a few new things that I’ve added to my routine. So I wanted to take a minute and share both the old and the new with all of you. Details, and why I love these products can be found below!
- Moroccan Oil: I am obsessed with this stuff. I color my hair and have extensions and it does wonders for both. Since I started using this regularly about a year and a half ago, I have seen a huge change in my hair. Plus, if you live in a dry climate like I do, it will help with static and dryness during the harsh winter months!
- Karen Walker Sunglasses c/o Ditto: I am obsessed with sunglasses, so I have absolutely fallen in love with a company called Ditto. They let you rent any designer sunglasses of your choice for just $24/month. There is no contract and you can change them out as often as you want (with free shipping!). Plus, if you use code: ALLDOLLEDUPBLOG at checkout, you can try one month for free!
- Urban Decay Naked Smokey Eye Palette: I’ve been super loyal to the original Naked palette for years, but I finally bit the bullet and picked this smokey one up. And I am SO glad that I did! It has great colors in it that I don’t already have, and it’s helped me to be more bold when experimenting with date night looks. But it’s not just for dressing up either! There are amazing neutrals for daytime as well. It really is just a great all around palette and definitely worth every penny!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation: this is a new product for me. I have been wearing Estee Lauder Double Wear Light pretty religiously for over a year. I love the matte finish, that it stays in place all day, and I never get oily. BUT, this winter has been so dry, it started to make my skin look dry and cakey. On the recommendation of another blogger (Mckenna Bleu-check out her blog here), I tried this one. And you know what? I LOVE it! It stays in place all day, I never get oily, and it doesn’t leave my skin looking dry like the Estee Lauder. And even better? It doesn’t feel like I’m wearing anything on my face. This is probably my favorite out of all of the new products I’ve tried! It’s also free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates! I use this powder to set it.
- Benefit High Beam Highlighter: I was having dinner with a good friend a few months ago and I couldn’t stop staring at her skin. It looked so radiant! And when I asked her what her secret was, Benefit High Beam was it. So obviously, I immediately purchased some for myself. And the verdict? I am obsessed with it! It’s super easy to apply, gives the most beautifuly radiant finish, and looks great blended using this.
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara: I am a tried and true fan of Bare Minerals Lash Domination. But I’ve found that mixing Lash Domination with this mascara gives me both incredible length and volume. Plus, if I finish it off with a little Younique 3D Mascara for special occasions, it looks like I’m wearing false eyelashes! So good!
- Rodan + Fields Sunless Tanner: this stuff is the bomb.com. Not only is it super easy to apply (you can even put it on your face!), but it gives you a gorgeous, gradual tan that you can build as much as you want to. When I went to the Bahamas with friends a couple of weeks ago, the weather was too cold to get any sun. But I used this stuff for a little color and everyone talked about what a nice, natural tan I had when I came back! ha! Plus, it doesn’t get streaky or blotchy around the wrists, ankles, or knees when you apply it or when it wears off. This is hands down the best sunless tanner I’ve ever tried.
- Butter London Lippy Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon: I am a gloss girl and most lipsticks can drive me nuts. But not these! The color is super vibrant, they wear really well, and are comfortable on the lips. Plus, the lid has a built in sharpener making it the perfect all in one! Ladybird (a fiery red/orange), Primrose Hill Picnic (the perfect bright pink), and Trout Pout (a great bright coral) are my go-to colors.
Let me know if you guys have any questions! Would love to hear if you use any of these products, or what your favorites are! I am always on the lookout to try new things!