People ask me all the time about the types of product that I use, so I thought it would be fun to share one of my favorite products with my readers every Friday. And for my very first Favorite Product Friday post, I want to talk about Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara-one of my favorite products. EVER.
Now I LOVE mascara. It is my staple beauty product and would be what I would choose if I could only have one piece of makeup. And so, I have tried every mascara under the sun (Bad Gal, Mac, Dior, Bare Essentials, Clinique, Lauder, Lancome, Bobbi Brown, etc.) searching for the perfect combination of volume, length, and durability. And shockingly, it has been this inexpensive little mascara, in a brightly colored orange tube that has totally, and completely won me over. Here’s why:
1. It doesn’t smudge
2. It doesn’t flake
3. It stays put all day(no racoon eyes here!)
4. It is the perfect combo of volume and length
5. It isn’t clumpy (and I put on A LOT of mascara)
6. It costs under $10
7. You can pick it up at the grocery store-which is a HUGE convenience
8. You can go through a lot of it and not break the bank
9. The unique brush makes for easy application
And the final reason why I LOVE this mascara so much (drum roll please!!!!!):
10. When I met Tre Cool (the drummer from Green Day) at a bar in San Francisco this winter, he liked my mascara so much, he asked me to put some on him. And of course I obliged (and nervous as I was, only got a little on his eyelid!), and guess what?? He LOVED it too. In fact, he liked it so much, I would not be surprised to find out that he and rest of the Green Day crew are now all wearing this fabulous mascara.
(me and Tre Cool at the Tipsy Pig in SF about to get our mascara on)
So if you haven’t tried it, please do. I am sure you will love it-I do and these little lashes of mine won’t be using anything else anytime soon.
Happy Favorite Product Friday!!!
P.S. Please don’t forget to leave a comment if there is a product you are curious about or would like me to feature in a Favorite Product Friday post!!! And don’t forget to follow me via email, Twitter, and Facebook for updates on new posts!!!