One thing I love about a change in season, is the chance to freshen up my beauty routine. And because I am so enamored with the below products, today I thought I would share my current beauty must-have with all of you…
1. Bare Minerals BB Primer: this stuff is AWESOME! I am a huge fan of primers and have tried all of the cult favorites, but this is by far the best. It goes on silky smooth, has a slight tint to even out blemishes and redness, I no longer get oily in my t-zone after a few hours (like I do with every other primer I’ve tried), and, of course, it has all the benefits of a BB Cream!
2. Bare Escentuals Pressed Powder: I have been a fan of the loose powder for years, and was super excited when they launched the pressed. However, I was initially turned off by the fact that the colors weren’t interchangeable with the loose, and by the fact that it didn’t get rave reviews right away. However, my favorite Bare rep got me to try it a couple of months ago and I’m hooked! Initially, you do have to be aware of the difference in application (it goes on a little heavier than the loose if you aren’t careful), but once you get it down, it’s super easy and natural looking. PLUS no more mess all over the bathroom counter!
3. NARS Orgasm Blush: I use this year round. Hands down my favorite blush and works with just about any skin tone. If you haven’t tried this, you must-it’s a staple in my beauty bag.
4. Bare Minerals Moxie Lipstick in Fly High: I always gravitate towards YSL and MAC lipsticks, but when I saw a photo of my favorite blogger, Julia, from Gal Meets Glam, wearing this color during NY Fashion week, I HAD to try it. And am SO glad I did! The color is the perfect shade of pink for Spring, and it is super comfy and long lasting-in fact, it reminds me a bit of a gloss. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff!
5. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Apricot: Another tried and true favorite that I have been wearing for years. In the summer I wear the bronze, but in the spring, the Apricot is the perfect amount of warmth and glow and looks great layered with Orgasm.
6. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner: BEST. EYELINER. EVER. I recommend this to everyone, and everyone who tires it is hooked. Super easy to apply, doesn’t smudge (I can wear it without any touch-ups all day long), and yet, it super easy to remove. I guess you could say it’s easy on the eyes in more than one way!
7. MAC Prep+Prime Translucent Finishing Power: After constantly reading about this product, I recently decided to give it a test drive. And the verdict? It’s fantastic! It is the perfect setting powder, gives my makeup a perfectly finished look, and reduces the look of fine lines and pores. I think it’s safe to say I’m hooked!
8. Urban Decay Make Up Setting Spray: Another tried and true favorite in my beauty routine. Now that I’ve used it, I can’t go without it. And let me just tell you, all make up sprays are definitely not created equal. So if you are in the market, this is the one. Trust me, try it and you’ll be hooked.
Thanks so much for stopping by! And please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions about the above products!